Lucro's innovative, online loan portal has made business lending accessible from anywhere in the world. Our Digital Business Lending Center (DBLC) provides a fully remote solution and uninterrupted service to your small business community.
Plus, we've recently updated the DBLC to handle automation for PPP loans and the PPP loan forgiveness process.
What is the DBLC?
Business owners can submit a loan application along with supporting documentation securely in as little as 5 minutes and the step-by-step process ensures an easy, professional experience.
Your institution customizes the types of loans available as well as the scoring criteria. Once an application is submitted the DBLC will either instantaneously send you an automatic credit memo with a risk rating for internal decisioning OR the loan will be sent to Lucro for further underwriting, all based on your preset credit criteria!
Our customizable platform includes:
- Real-time risk rating
- Automated document collection
- Borrower dashboard
- And so much more.
Once Lucro receives your institution’s custom credit criteria we will have your personalized loan portal up and running in just one business day.
No software installation required! Simply post the custom URL on your website and let the applications start rolling in.
To learn more contact Business Lending Center Manager Heather Bosenko: email@example.com or 850-701-4073 or complete the interest form below:
- Online borrower application
- Unique credit criteria based on your FI's credit culture
- Automated document collection
- Digital credit application file
- Condensed credit view
- Pre-qualification filter
- Expedited credit processing by Lucro
- Applications can be completed in under 10 minutes
- Increases your standing in the business lending market while simultaneously bringing transaction costs down
- Reduces staff time and costs by 50%
- Built with regulations and compliance in mind
- Online and in-branch applications available
- Assistance from Lucro with the loan-review process
How it Works
The Digital Business Lending Center quickly screens each borrower automatically before processing a full loan application. Based on customized credit metrics (loan amount, collateral, time in business, and credit score) the application is routed to a score only or score plus financials workflow. Then, digital banking and financial records are gathered from secure electronic sources. Lucro will receive a consolidated application file that includes all the supporting documentation and will produce an expedited credit memo to your credit policy.
Lucro partners will receive one of two credit packages based on borrower qualification/scoring of the loan:
- Credit memo only (no financials provided): The familiar Lucro format, which includes loan and collateral details and a risk rating, as well as a Lucro summary and recommendation.
- Credit memo with cash flow (financials provided): In addition to the credit memo, the lender will also be offered a Lucro-prepared, abbreviated cash flow on the borrower.
A demo video and due diligence documents are available in eVault for partners. To learn more contact Business Lending Center Manager Heather Bosenko: firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-701-4073