2019 Thrive Conference
When: October 7th through 9th, 2019
Where: Hotel Viking in Newport, RI
Budget: $400/person for registration plus $219/night for hotel.
Use promo code: COWORKER to save 10% on multiple registrations
You're invited to attend the 2019 Thrive Conference presented by Lucro Commercial Solutions. This year's Thrive Conference will be held at the Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island. Thrive is a great resource for you and your credit union to earn educational credits. Plus, you'll hear from industry leaders on best practices so you can improve efficiencies and member service.
If you have dietary restrictions, please email conference coordinator, Christine Poole at Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, October 7th
Check-in begins at 3 p.m.
Tuesday, October 8th
Starts at 8 a.m.
His humorous style and street savvy approach have taken him to 49 states where he has served as keynote and breakout presenter for state and national banking associations. Hubbard returned in 2017 for his 32nd year as an award-winning faculty member of ABA’s School of Bank Marketing and Management. He has since retired from that school. He has instructed at ABA’s Stonier Graduate School of Banking for 17 years. He is a popular, 5-year teacher at Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Cristian deRitis is a senior director at Moody's Analytics, where he develops econometric credit models for a variety of asset classes. His regular analysis and commentary on credit, housing, mortgage markets, financial regulatory reform, and the broader economy appear on the firm's Economy.com website and in other publications. He is regularly quoted in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and New York Times for his views on the economy and consumer credit markets.
Before joining the Moody Analytics West Chester, PA operation, Cristian worked for Fannie Mae and taught at Johns Hopkins University. He received his Ph.D. in economics from Johns Hopkins University and is named on two U.S. patents for credit modeling techniques.
As an Author, Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader and University Professor, Gail shares her brand of positivity and living life to the fullest. Her energetic, engaging, educational and inspirational presentations, focused on leadership, time management and career excellence have been shared throughout the nation and internationally at corporations, universities, conferences, workshops, and webinars. Clients include; Amica Mutual Insurance, Hasbro, Biogen, Southwest Airlines, State Street Bank, , Blue Cross/Blue Shield, US Army, Brown University, Panera Bread, Sinclair Communications Cox Communications (national & local), MGM Grand, Marriott Corporation (international and local)
Wednesday, October 9th
Starts at 8 a.m.
Lucro will unveil Digital Lending Center V2 – an in-depth look at our new Digital Application Portal where your members and prospects can apply for a business loan 24/7. New features include CU branding and messaging, CU credit metrics and self serve automated real-time credit memos on score only transactions.
And while you’re in NEWPORT
- Discover Newport’s influence on US history with a Narrated Scenic Tour or Walking Tour
- Re-live the “Gilded Age” with a tour of an elegant Bellevue AvenueMansion
- Travel back in time at one of Newport’s Art or Historical Museums
- Experience the history of tennis and its greatest players at The International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Invigorate yourself with a nature hike to star-gaze or bird-watch at The Norman Bird Sanctuary
- Re-live the colonial era and explore the tunnels at Fort Adams, dating back to the Revolutionary War
- Read George Washington’s letter praising “Religious Liberty” at America’sOldest Synagogue
- Browse books dating back to the 1450s at America’s Oldest Lending Library, Redwood
- Cruise miles of scenic coastline along the magnificent Ocean Drive
- Walk the famous Cliff Walk, a National Recreation Trail, and don’t forget your camera
- Watch students learn the craft of wooden boat building at the InternationalYacht Restoration School, home to the “Glided Age” yacht Coronet currently under restoration
- Discover history in the inscriptions found in The Meeting Room, a park within Queen Anne Square
- Experience one of the many options to see Newport from the water with a Harbor Tour
- Thames Glass Studio allows visitors to take lessons in glassblowing and create their own piece of art
- Experience a tour & tasting at one of our three local Vineyards or at Coastal Extreme Brewing Co
- Treat yourself to the freshest seafood or experience Italian, Thai, French, Indian, sushi, or whatever suits your tastes, at one of our Waterfront Restaurants
- Wander the quaint cobblestone wharves filled with unique Shops, Restaurants, and Galleries
- Or search Newport’s extensive Calendar of Events and see what pulls you in at…DiscoverNewport.org